Thursday, July 22, 2004

Thesis

Plugging away at my thesis this week. I have to have the rough-draft finished by the end of this month, and then the final draft done by the end of August.  I have two chapters done, and I have about 30 pages of notes for my third chapter, which I will probably begin writing on Monday.  After that all I need to do is write an introduction chapter and an 'application for today' kind of chapter.  Can't wait to finish!  I've been working on this degree since 1996!

I finished The Gunslinger, and am currently reading The Drawing of the Three, both part of Stephen King's Dark Tower series.  I'm really enjoying this series so far... very happy that it's a long series that will keep me occupied for a long time to come.  I love post-apocalypse/sci-fi/fantasy stories, so this is perfect.  I've always liked Stephen King a lot... I've read It and a few others... I haven't read The Stand, but I hear it's his best work.

No comments: