Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Healing Prayer

Had a great time preaching this last weekend. (Click here for the sermon audio and notes). It was probably the easiest time I've had doing prep... mostly because I had two really great healing stories I got to show, and also because I "borrowed" several good sermon points from a Rich Nathan sermon.

I've been working like crazy to get the electrical finished in our house. I've been working on this for the last 3 years, and I'm ready to be done with it. My hands are sore and have cuts all over them. It's fun to literally see the fruit of your labor though, when you turn on the lights and they work!

I'm reading a Stephen King novel, The Gunslinger, part 1 of the Dark Tower series. Pretty good so far...

1 comment:

Jesse said...

Let me know how you end up liking the gunslinger...i've been debating getting one from audible.com to listen to. generally i've enjoyed the steven king stuff i've read. dreamcatcher was the last. good book, although i hear the movie was terrible.