Monday, July 26, 2004

Bummer

Yesterday (Sunday) after church, I spent the entire afternoon and evening working on the house.  I put up three lights: one over the side porch, one in the foyer closet, and hung a chandelier in the foyer.  Then Julie and I worked outside, putting in a bunch of edging.  After that, I cleared out this vine that was attacking our Magnolia tree and my gardening shed.  I had plans to see a movie (Bourne Supremacy) with some friends (Ken, Donnell, John, et. al.) at 9:05pm at Quality 16.  When I walked in the house and checked the clock, it was already 9:03.  I was extremely bummed, to say the least!  Then, around 10:45 (after sulking for a long time) I called up Jesse to do some online computer gaming.  Once I had my desk ready, I went to set up the computer... and remembered that I hadn't brought my computer home!  By then it was too late for me to go get it... what a day!  Ugh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor Don- i felt so bad for you! maybe we can see the movie on our date night? -Julie

Jesse said...

for those of you reading these comments that don't know Julie, that's a serious expression of love, as the B.S. (Bourne Supremecy) is not exactly right up her alley.

Perhaps, Don, Julie will want to play some ground control with us on your date night as well?

:)

Anonymous said...

omigosh- would LOVE to!!!! j.k. : ) -j