Thursday, November 03, 2005

englishman

i'm sitting here in my room at Trinity. i'm very happy the wi-fi is working... i've got a nice view from my window, and it's very quiet--perfect for study.

i really miss my family! it's amazing how connected you become to your spouse and child. i really wish they were here with me. we'll have to find a way for them to join me next visit. i miss seeing eve when she wakes up, with those big full-body stretches, and rubbing her eyes with her fists. i miss hearing her talk to the fishes on her crib's mobile (thanks dad!) just miss being at home.

i've got another meeting with nolland today at 2pm. his new Matthew Commentary is coming out soon. should be excellent from what i've heard.

on saturday i'm going to be getting together with the hardison's daughter and son-in-law, who live in Bristol. it's a small world!

2 comments:

amy said...

thats cool that you get to see stephanie and matt over there.
you will be home before you know it! (:

Jeff Zapor said...

Looking forward to seeing you back in this mother land..ha.
Yeah...so I just found your blog(s)...and had an idea per the "love a liberal" one.
Jimmy Carter just wrote a new book called "Our Endangered Values". As a Baptist/Democrat, I am highly curious to hear things from his point of view. I am one the same line as you. Anyway, I am wanting to read it, but would love to have someone to chat about it with.
Wanna read it? Might provide some good stuff for the blog discussion.
I'm going to read it regardless. Let me know if you do too.
See you when you return.