Tuesday, April 26, 2005

little EGLBS award i won

I received this email last week from Holly Toensing, the EGLBS secretary. Woo-hoo! I won for the paper I presented at their meeting earlier this month.

----------------

Dear Don--

I think by now you may have received word from Peter Gosnell, the convener of the New Testament sections at the EGLBS meeting..... that you have won the best student paper in the New Testament sections!! [And to think that you were nervous!!] :-) Congratulations on stirring up a lot of discussion with your fine paper!

Now I have to follow up with an administrative task: In order to get you your check, I need to have your social security number. If you don't want to provide this to me via email, perhaps you would feel more comfortable via phone: my office phone is 513-745-3796 my home phone is 513-232-7711.

Hope all is well for you!

--Holly Toensing
EGLBS sec./treas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang Don!!!!
You get a check and all!
pretty sweet!
-Grace