Tuesday, November 09, 2004

England, here we come!

well, i'm heading out this evening for London with my dad. my flight leaves at 9:30pm this evening, and i arrive in london at 10:05am their time, wednesday. i usually don't get any sleep on flights, but i'm hoping to break that pattern... it makes for a really long day otherwise (basically awake for about 40 hours straight... ouch!) i think it's going to be a total blast hanging out with my dad. i'm going to miss julie a lot, but hope she has a good time with friends while i'm gone.

We'll first head to Trinity Theological College where I'll be meeting with John Nolland, my advisor. After Bristol, we'll head to Dublin, where we'll stay at Barnacles Temple Bar House. Then it's back to London, where we'll be staying at YHA City of London. Hoping to see lots of fun things!

2 comments:

Jesse said...

how cool. wonder if you'll check this on the other side of the world. hope you're having a blast. enjoy some fish and chips for me, if you have the chance.

wonder if Julie will be reading your blog while you're out of town? if so, hi Julie! I told Don you could count on me while he's away, so you know if you have any electrical problems, or plumbing issues, or automotive difficulties, just give Ronni and me a call. We'll be right over to offer our condolences and invite you to stay over at our house until Don gets back to fix things...

Anonymous said...

thanks jesse- i am very reassured now. -j