Thursday, February 17, 2005

this week

i agree... titles for blog entries are pointless!

i'm looking forward to our upcoming florida vacation... we're leaving in March for 2 weeks in Jacksonville Beach. i'm planning on taking my kayak down, so should have a lot of fun out on the waves... hope i see some dolphins! hope i don't see any sharks!

i get to preach this weekend, so it's always a little more busy for me... i'm going to be preaching on the fatherhood of god, which is an interesting topic for me to consider. :) i feel pretty good about it, but ask me again Friday night.

on april 7-8 i get to present a paper at the annual meeting of the Eastern Great Lakes Biblical Society, in Wheeling, WV. I'll be presenting a paper based on my study of the story of the hemorrhaging woman in the synoptic gospels (which was one of the elements of my master's thesis). very fun! my first paper presentation. i'll also be submitting it to a couple of journals... see if they'll publish it.

my birthday is coming up, on monday, feb 21. i'm really looking forward to it! hope to spend some time with friends...

2 comments:

Jesse said...

like the new template. good choice. by the way, made me laugh out loud today...saw the caveman preacher email. then i saw the pic. laughed even harder.

Anonymous said...

I like the green!Have fun in Florida.. No fair!
grace