Thursday, June 24, 2004

Contact Lenses

Ouch! I just got contact lenses for the first time today, and I'm wearing them now... putting them in was worse than I thought! I'm not used to touching my eyeball on purpose :(

My eyes are going to take some time to get used to this. Hey, I have braces and contacts... once I get the braces off I'm going to be SEXY! (just kidding)

Man, I did something really stupid... I was reading about Michael Berg, the guy who got executed... did a search on Google, clicked on a link... then saw his execution video. Big mistake; don't know what I was thinking. Somehow I figured it was news, so what's the harm in doing some research. Also, I kinda thought that it's my duty as an American to really understand the nature of the people trying to kill us around the world - don't want to underestimate their brutality. But, I regret watching it.

1 comment:

jenifer said...

Recently My brother bought a Focus 1-2 Week Softcolors at 1800contact store on Couponalbum.com & recevied $40 off rebate.!!